Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fiancé + Fiancée


I proposed marriage to my love last night. She said yes! The proposal occurred at the location of our first date just over a year ago: the AZ State Fair, post-demolition derby. Classy? Heck yeah. Ellen has a love for photo booths (black and white only, please) so I found one at the fair, dropped in a token and took a knee. You'll see the photo strip here as soon as I scan it in. So here it is. The official announcement online. Yep. Computer nerd here. Family members should expect a call later today, though. Yea!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You don't know me...I am a friend of Ellen's from college. You've got a great girl there.

Awesome proposal story, by the way.

God bless,

Phillip

Margaret Feinberg said...

That is just fabulous!!! I was in junior high with Ellen and I am so excited for you both and can't wait to meet you one of these days. Does she have a blog, too?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK BOEKE!!!!! I knew you would propose perfectly. I am so excited for you both. All I have to say is you are a perfect match for one another. Love you and hope to see you both soon.

Love-
griffin AKA: zoom